HIGH WAY POINT
To identify and acquire 100 – 150,000 sq ft industrial / warehouse premises with potential to expand, located between Coleshill and Birmingham. The premises were to form new Global Headquarters for Sertec Group for distribution and sequencing on behalf of an automotive manufacturer.
- Understand client requirements
- Advise on current market conditions
- Advise on the opportunities available, including both existing buildings and Design and Build solutions
- Identify potential ‘off market’ opportunities
- Inspect & measure opportunities with client and establish shortlist
- Obtain proposals on shortlisted properties
- Advise on the advantages / disadvantages of each proposal
- Advise on mitigation of any future liabilities
- Negotiation of the best terms possible
- Agree final heads of terms and instruct lawyers
- Oversee legal process through to successful completion
Successfully acquired an ‘off market’ 120,000 sq ft warehouse with potential to expand by a further 45,000 sq ft at High Way Point, Coleshill on commercially advantageous lease terms. The ‘deal’ included a significant tenant incentive package which exceeded client expectation.