19 Fortnum close, kitts green
Lex Autolease vacated the detached 70,000 sq ft industrial warehouse / distribution unit located in Kitts Green, East Birmingham, to take occupation of a bespoke new build storage and sales facility in Coventry. We were mandated to market the vacant property and secure either a new tenant or purchaser at the earliest opportunity.
- Advise on current market conditions and options for disposal
- Implement proactive marketing strategy to highlight and exploit:
- scarcity of similar product ready for immediate occupation
- strategic location; proximity to JLR plants and the M42 motorway
- rare opportunity to purchase a freehold of this size
- Proactively seek out and target potential occupiers to include:
- occupiers with unsatisfied requirements
- JLR and their supply chain
- occupiers servicing the NEC and / or Birmingham Airport
- local occupiers such as engineering and transport companies, particularly those with a pent up desire to purchase
- Negotiate of the best terms possible
- Prepare and approve final Heads of Terms and instruct lawyers
- Oversee legal process through to successful completion
Darby Keye Property successfully disposed of the detached 70,000 sq ft industrial warehouse / distribution unit by private treaty sale to PGS Global Logistics Ltd.